Who hasn’t asked themselves that before?
So, today I will explain some simple steps I take to get there.
- First and foremost, sport is very important. Get into shape! Sport helps us, boost our immune system
which then prevents us from getting sick. This is also the reason why I go to the gym three times a
week and exactly which exercise I do there I will present in my next post.
- The second step I take are vitamins and supplements in my breakfast. Specially vitamin C which I get
every morning by drinking 1 tea spoon of baking powder with ½ of lemon juice. But be carefully when
preparing the drink. First mix baking powder in 2 dcL of warm water and only later add later lemon
juice. If not, you can get a reaction and the mixture will get spilled over the glass. A very easy way to
make a big mess.
The supplements I take every day with my breakfast are 2 capsules of omega 3 made from fish oil. As omega 3 is an essential fatty acid which our bodies don’t produce it is very important to take them additionally.
- My breakfast menu is also never lacking a probiotic. As it is key to a healthy digestion. The best
probiotic I know and recommend is kefir. Which is fermented milk similar to yoghurt. You can buy it
in most stores.
- I decided to drink one cup of green tea every day.
So, a good mixture I recommend to you for starting the day is:
- 1 greek yogurt (200 g)
- 1 table spoon of maca powder
- 1 table spoon of hemp protein powder
- 1 table spoon of linseed oil
- 5 whole nuts
It sounds weird but it’s actually very delicious.